Former Maryland football players Anthony McFarland Jr. and Antoine Brooks Jr. both heard their names called by the Pittsburgh Steelers on the third day of the 2020 NFL Draft, which occurred from April 23-25. And since the draft, several other Terps also signed with teams.
The Terps in the Pros crew of Matt Levine, Jordan Gold and Lila Bromberg is back for a special episode to recap the draft. ESPN reporter Brooke Pryor, who covers the Steelers, also makes an appearance.
On this episode:
- We discuss where Anthony McFarland Jr. and Antoine Brooks Jr. fell in the draft.
- We break down the Pittsburgh Steelers and Maryland football connections.
- The trio is joined by Brooke Pryor, who covers the Steelers for ESPN.
- We talk about McFarland, Brooks and the other Terps on the Steelers roster.
- We break down the former Terps who signed as undrafted free agents.
- We discuss the latest with Stefon Diggs and Yannick Ngakoue.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.