Maryland football is officially back in action.
The Terps take on the Northwestern Wildcats in their first game of the 2020 season Saturday night. These two teams are looking for redemption this year after both finished 2019 with just one win in Big Ten play.
Head coach Mike Locksley enters his second season at the helm for the Terps with 57 new players, including 39 freshmen. Of that group, 12 were listed on this week’s depth chart in addition to sophomore quarterback Taulia Tagovailoa, and should play a big role.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- Maryland football vs Northwestern preview: First game of 2020
- Three thoughts ahead of the 2020 Maryland football season
- Testudo Times Podcast: 2020 Maryland Football Preview
- Maryland football releases depth chart ahead of 2020 season opener
- Despite its youth, Maryland’s secondary is set to improve dramatically in 2020
- Maryland football’s offensive line looks to build key consistency in 2020
- Wide receivers look to lean on chemistry and trust in 2020 for Maryland football
- Where Maryland football stands less than three weeks from kickoff
- Maryland football returns with a deeper appreciation of ‘being on the grass’