The Testudo Times Podcast is back to preview the 2020 season for Maryland football.
The Terrapins will kick things off in Evanston, Illinois, against Northwestern Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Matt Levine and Lila Bromberg break down everything there is to know about Maryland’s upcoming season.
On this episode:
- Who departed from the program after the 2019 season?
- What players join the team?
- The duo breaks down each position group.
- What can be expected at the quarterback position?
- Andrew Golden, an editor for The Daily Northwestern joins the podcast to breakdown Maryland’s week one matchup at Northwestern.
- Golden talks about Northwestern’s program, its personnel and gives his prediction for Saturday’s game.
- The duo discusses the rest of the schedule for Maryland and gives their record predictions.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.