For the first time in six years, Maryland football is nationally ranked.
The No. 21 Terps are coming off a 63-20 blowout victory over then-No. 21 Syracuse last Saturday, and they’re looking to defend their new ranking on the road against Temple.
The Owls are 1-0 on the season, coming off a bye week following a 56-12 beatdown of Bucknell in the season opener. It’s the first year of the Rod Carey era in Philadelphia, as he is filling the shoes of Geoff Collins, who left the program to become the new head coach at Georgia Tech. Maryland is currently favored by 5.5 points as kickoff nears.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share. Be respectful, and go Terps.
Catch up before the game
- No. 21 Maryland football vs Temple preview: Heading on the road for the first time
- Maryland offensive lineman Ellis McKennie gets to play like an Eagle at Lincoln Financial Field this weekend
- Communication is key for Maryland football’s secondary
- What the opponent is saying: Temple has confidence in stopping Maryland’s offense
- Testudo Times Podcast: As the Terps gain national recognition, a tough Temple game lies ahead
- Opponent Film Breakdown: What to expect from Temple
- How To Watch No. 21 Maryland Football at Temple