No. 6 Maryland men’s basketball looks to continue its undefeated record to start the season as it hosts the Fairfield Stags on Tuesday at 8:30 p.m.
Following a 30-point blowout victory against Oakland on Saturday, the Terps moved up one spot to No. 6 in the nation on Monday.
Slow starts continued to haunt Maryland, with the Golden Grizzlies keeping it close well into the first half. An 11-0 run to end the half, however, injected much needed life into the Terps, as the team rolled on the rest of the way.
Turnovers still remain a point of emphasis to improve upon as the season progresses and a prime opportunity presents itself against the Stags.
Both teams will compete in the Orlando Invitational over Thanksgiving weekend.
The game will be televised on the Big Ten Network.
Maryland: 3-0 (0-0 Big Ten)
Fairfield: 1-3 (0-0 MAAC)
All-time series: Maryland leads 1-0
Odds: Maryland -26, O/U 132 (as of Monday night)
How to watch and listen
Tuesday, Nov. 19th, 8:30 p.m. (EST), Xfinity Center, College Park
TV: Big Ten Network
Radio: 105.7 FM (Balt.) / 980 AM (DC), TuneIn Radio App, XM 195, Sirius 135 (Johnny Holliday, Walt Williams and Chris Knoche)
Stream: FoxSportsGo, BTN+
Catch up before the game
- No. 6 Maryland men’s basketball vs Fairfield preview
- Aaron Wiggins has developed into one of the Terps’ biggest defensive threats
- Maryland men’s basketball moves up to No. 6 in AP Top 25
- Jalen Smith slotted as lottery pick in latest 2020 NBA mock draft
- TT court vision: Darryl Morsell leads the way for Terps in blowout win over Oakland
- Three takeaways from No. 7 Maryland’s men’s basketball’s 80-50 win over Oakland
- No. 7 Maryland men’s basketball blows out Oakland, 80-50