After dropping two straight games, Maryland football is playing its third ranked opponent Saturday. The Terps head to Minneapolis, Minnesota, to face No. 17 Minnesota.
Quarterback Tyrrell Pigrome started the last two games, against Purdue and Indiana, but with Josh Jackson at 100 percent, questions remain on who will see the majority of the offensive snaps today.
The Golden Gophers remain unbeaten on the season, winning seven consecutive games in head coach P.J. Fleck’s third season with the team.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- Maryland football vs No. 17 Minnesota preview
- The return of RB Anthony McFarland Jr. comes at a crucial time for Maryland football
- Opponent film breakdown: A look at Minnesota
- The Maryland football injury update: Josh Jackson, Anthony McFarland Jr. and Terrance Davis
- How to watch Maryland football vs No. 17 Minnesota