It’s the 127th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and Maryland is 2-0 for the third straight year, in spite of it all. In fact, it’s actually the fifth time in the last six years that they’re 2-0.
Thomas and Jared joined me to go over these topics and more:
- Can much be taken from this game when Maryland was so clearly better than Bowling Green in a way they won’t be against almost anyone else?
- How did the Terps adjust after a terribly undisciplined first half?
- How has Maryland’s offense subtly change from the Texas game to this one, and what could be coming next?
- What’s next for Maryland against Temple?
- What can we expect with the release of the Walters investigation findings next Friday?
We also touch on non-rev sports happenings and the loss of Mary Gossett. Enjoy the show!
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here and SoundCloud here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.