It’s the 137th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and the theme for today’s show is “so close, yet so far.”
Thomas joined me to go over these topics and more:
- How Maryland came so close to beating Ohio State, and what that says about where the program is now and where it may be going.
- How close is Mark Turgeon’s team to finding out what it really is after a semi-comfortable win against Hofstra and very comfortable win against the Mount.
- How close field hockey came to a national title, but how hard it is to win one even in this sport.
- How close is Brenda Frese’s team to being a true national contender after destroying South Carolina in Columbia?
- How close we all are to perhaps celebrating a win over Duke when men’s soccer plays them in the NCAA Tournament on Saturday.
- How close volleyball is to beating some of the best teams in the Big Ten.
It’s a worthy theme to work off of this week. Enjoy the show!
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here and SoundCloud here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.