It’s the 88th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and it’s also the third big football season preview extravaganza on the show! We’re plenty excited if you see how long this show goes on for.
I was joined by Thomas, Jared and our old editor friend Ryan to go over these topics and more:
- Tyrrell Pigrome is the starter. What does this mean for the team at Texas, and going forward especially looking at Kasim Hill who is behind him on the two deep?
- There has been plenty of changes at the skill positions. Behind the obvious frontrunners, who is primed to step up this season?
- Will the offensive line take the next step going forward in their growth process?
- Will the defense be more athletic than last year with another year in DJ Durkin’s system?
- Where will Maryland fall in the Big Ten East (behind Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan, of course)?
- Can the Terps get to six wins and make another bowl game, or is something else potentially on the cards?
- How are the Terps going to fare against Texas?
It’s a long show, but hold tight. There’s a lot of good content and discussion here about the team, especially when it comes to the quarterbacks and combing through the schedule. We’ve been waiting long enough. It’s time for some actual games! Enjoy the show!
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here and SoundCloud here. If you're into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that's always a good thing.