It’s the 92nd episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and suddenly all of us aren’t that depressed anymore!
Thomas and Lamar joined me to go over these topics and more:
- How did the Terps pull off their second outright win on the road as a double digit underdog?
- How did D.J Durkin and Walt Bell design a gameplan that allowed a Terps team which was outplayed physically against UCF to get back to their normal selves?
- Giving some credit to the offensive line who had another masterful game when they needed to the most.
- What can fans expect the team to do at Ohio State? They also talked about how Maryland +31 is a ridiculous line because they had to.
- A few words on the craziness that is the 2018 basketball recruiting cycle.
After the win, it certainly feels less depressing to be a Maryland football fan than it has been recently, and that’s a good feeling. We certainly hope the Podcast brings that across. Enjoy the show!
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here and SoundCloud here. If you're into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that's always a good thing.