Football's back! That means it's time for the Testudo Times Podcast's very big Maryland football season preview. Our long offseason nightmare is over, and here's what we've got:
Our podcasting crew for this episode includes Alex Kirshner, Ryan Connors and Thomas Kendziora.
We discussed these things:
- The QB situation, and who might be Perry Hills' true backup.
- The depth and diversity of the skill positions, with plenty of intriguing talent and running back and wide receiver.
- How Maryland's offensive line has gone from a major weakness to a major strength.
- The changing look of the defense, including formations, the front four and a focus on Jermaine Carter Jr.
- We also talked about punting a bit, you know, because #B1G.
- Record predictions and best/worst case scenarios.
This is a longer than usual show, but when it comes to previewing a new season you can never spend enough time talking about it, especially with the beginning of the D.J Durkin era in College Park.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here and SoundCloud here. If you're into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that's always a good thing.