It’s the 65th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and there’s plenty to talk about on this pre-Thanksgiving show:
Ryan and Thomas joined me to go over these topics:
- Why did Max Bortenschlager start against Nebraska, and how did he perform?
- How much of a “must win” is the game against Rutgers? (hint: it is)
- Should fans worry about men’s basketball’s struggles against lesser opponents like American and Towson?
- On a positive basketball note: how good is Justin Jackson?
- Thomas gives us his thoughts on the start of the women’s basketball season as well.
We also lamented the early end of the men’s soccer season, especially the bizarre fashion in which it ended. It was still a historic season despite the loss. Enjoy your Thanksgiving turkey, and be thankful that it could always be worse (see, Rutgers). Enjoy the show!
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here and SoundCloud here. If you're into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that's always a good thing.