It's the 59th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast and it's a noticeable more somber yet realistic podcast compared to recent editions of the show, and for good reason. The Maryland football team suffered a 38-14 loss to Penn State this weekend, and it might be time for some of you to recalibrate your expectations a bit.
Ryan, Thomas and I looked over these topics and more:
- Updates on the injuries to Perry Hills and Trey Edmunds, and Isaiah Davis' suspension.
- What the loss to Penn State says about where the program is now, relative to the 4-0 start.
- Does Maryland have a talent gap with other teams in the B1G?
- Can Perry Hills stop putting himself in danger every week?
- Maryland will face Minnesota's backup QB. Is this game now suddenly a must win?
We also had a chance to briefly mention Maryland Madness on Friday, so if football isn't floating your boat, just remember that basketball isn't that far away. Hopefully we've resolved the issues with downloading the show and iTunes. Enjoy the show!
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here and SoundCloud here. If you're into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that's always a good thing.