Maryland men’s basketball will conclude its regular season Sunday night against Penn State.
The Terrapins are coming off a tough loss to Northwestern, breaking their five-game win streak. “Frustrating night all around. The team that deserved to win won the game,” a very frustrated head coach Mark Turgeon said after the defeat.
Despite the loss, Aaron Wiggins led the Terrapins with 26 points. Darryl Morsell also had 14 points and eight rebounds.
Penn State has won two of its past three games heading into tonight’s game, taking down the likes of Nebraska and Minnesota.
The two squads are set for a 7 p.m. tipoff. All the action will be televised on Big Ten Network.
Maryland: 15-11 (9-10 Big Ten)
Penn State: 9-13 (6-12 Big Ten)
All-time series: Maryland leads 14-11
Odds: Maryland -6 (as of Saturday night)
How to Watch and Listen
Sunday, March 7, 2021, 7 p.m. ET, Xfinity Center, College Park, Maryland
TV: Big Ten Network (Kevin Kugler, play-by-play; Stephen Bardo, analyst)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Baltimore) / 980AM (Washington, D.C) (Johnny Holliday, play-by-play; Chris Knoche, analyst; Walt Williams, analyst)
Stream: Big Ten Network
Catch up before the game
- Maryland players campaign for Darryl Morsell to win Defensive Player of the Year
- A trip back in time: Aaron Wiggins watches Mark Turgeon and Keith Gatlin square off in college
- TT Court Vision: Maryland picks up fifth straight win home victory over Michigan State
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to Northwestern
- Maryland men’s basketball burdened by sloppy play in 60-55 loss to Northwestern