No. 10-seed Maryland men’s basketball will start its NCAA Tournament journey Saturday evening against No. 7-seed Connecticut Huskies.
The Terps trail the Huskies in the all-time series, 3-4, but have won three of the last four meetings.
This matchup figures to be a battle between two of the strongest defensive teams in the tournament, but whichever side wins will have their work cut out for them in round two, going up against the No. 2-seed Alabama Crimson Tide.
Tip off between the Terps and Huskies is set for 7:10 p.m. and will be broadcasted on CBS.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- How to watch Maryland men’s basketball vs UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Maryland men’s basketball NCAA Tournament preview: First round vs UConn
- TT Court Vision: A look at the Connecticut Huskies
- Testudo Times Podcast: March = Madness
- Road to Indianapolis: Episode 3
- After an adversity-filled season, Selection Sunday had extra meaning for Maryland
- Maryland men’s basketball named 10-seed in NCAA Tournament