Maryland men’s basketball is in search of its first win at Penn State since 2015 tonight.
The Terps are fresh off a 61-60 victory over No. 24 Purdue, and they look to carry over that momentum to win consecutive Big Ten games for the first time this season.
After being outmatched down low all season, Maryland faces a Nittany Lion team without anyone over 6-foot-9, providing a much more even matchup down low, which head coach Mark Turgeon’s squad aims to take advantage of.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- Maryland men’s basketball vs Penn State preview: What to know
- How to watch Maryland men’s basketball vs Penn State
- Behind its stifling defense, Maryland men’s basketball stuns No. 24 Purdue, 61-60
- TT Court Vision: Maryland secures first Big Ten home win in thriller against Purdue
- Aaron Wiggins’ explosive second half was key to the Terps victory over No. 24 Purdue
- Halfway through Big Ten play, Maryland men’s basketball is striving for consistency