Maryland men’s basketball looks to extend its four-game winning streak against Michigan State Sunday.
The Terrapins are coming off a huge 68-59 victory over Rutgers on Feb. 21. Eric Ayala led the team with 14 points. Aaron Wiggins had 13 points and a team-high 10 rebounds, while Hakim Hart and Darryl Morsell followed closely with 12 points each. Morsell will be a game-time decision for Sunday’s contest after re-aggravating a shoulder injury in the matchup with the Scarlet Knights.
The Spartans have been riding a hot hand as well, winning its last three matchups over the likes of Indiana, No. 5 Illinois and No. 4 Ohio State.
This will be the first time this season the Terrapins and Spartans face off against one another, doing so nearly a year after they met at Xfinity Center for College GameDay.
Maryland: 14-10 (8-9 Big Ten)
Michigan State: 13-9 (7-9 Big Ten)
All-time Series: Michigan leads 10-6
Odds: Maryland -2.5 (as of Sunday morning)
How to Watch and Listen
Sunday, Feb. 28, 2 p.m. ET, Xfinity Center, College Park, Maryland
TV: CBS (Kevin Harlan, play-by-play; Dan Bonner, analyst)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Baltimore) / 980 AM (Washington, D.C.), One Maryland App, Sirius XM 388 (Johnny Holliday, Walt Williams and Chris Knoche)
Stream: CBS Live
Catch up before the game
- Maryland men’s basketball vs Michigan State preview
- With stout defense and an improving offense, Maryland men’s basketball is on a late season surge
- Testudo Times Mailbag: Lila Bromberg answers your questions on the Terps
- TT Court Vision: Maryland picks up monster road win over Rutgers
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s victory over Rutgers
- Maryland men’s basketball caps off impressive week with 68-59 victory over Rutgers