No. 9 Maryland looks to clinch at least a share of the Big Ten regular season title with a win over the No. 25 Michigan Wolverines Sunday.
This is the Terps’ third chance to clinch the title, losing the previous two games to then-No. 24 Michigan State and Rutgers.
No. 24 Wisconsin defeated Indiana to clinch at least a share of the title and if Michigan State falls to Ohio State, Maryland would be the No. 2-seed in the Big Ten Tournament.
Maryland will look to cut down the nets in seniors Anthony Cowan Jr., Travis Valmon and Will Clark’s final game in College Park.
Maryland: 23-7 (13-6 Big Ten)
Michigan: 19-11 (10-9 Big Ten)
All-time series: Michigan leads 8-6
Odds: Maryland -4, O/U 139 (as of Saturday night)
How to watch and listen
Sunday, Mar. 8, 12:00 P.M. (EST) Xfinity Center, College Park, MD
TV: FOX - Tim Brando (Play-by-Play), Jim Jackson (Analyst), Andy Katz (Analyst)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Balt.) / 980 AM (DC), TuneIn Radio App, XM/Sirius 83 (Johnny Holliday, Chris Knoche)
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Catch up before the game
- No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball vs No. 25 Michigan preview
- Counting down the top-seven moments of Anthony Cowan Jr.’s career at Maryland
- Weekend games that could affect Maryland’s NCAA Tournament seeding
- Jalen Smith named semifinalist for Naismith Player of the Year Award
- Jalen Smith named finalist for Karl Malone Award
- No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball falls apart on road, loses 78-67 to Rutgers
- Three takeaways from No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball’s 78-67 loss to Rutgers
- TT Court Vision: Bad defense and poor shooting tell the story as Terps get run out of the RAC