There are just 12 days until Selection Sunday and 14 days until March Madness officially begins. The Testudo Times podcast crew is back with our second episode of the Road to Atlanta limited edition series that will run through the NCAA Tournament to give you everything you need to know before you make your bracket.
Each week, we’ll discuss how the top ranked teams in the country are doing, how Maryland and other teams stack up in the latest bracket projections, give our latest Final Four picks and take part in some fun segments.
Check out the second episode.
This week, Brandon Simberg, Jordan Gold and I also played a game of “buy and sell” with tier two teams and debated the best duos in the nation.
- Will Maryland claim the Big Ten regular season title?
- What ranked teams lost over the past week?
- What teams were the biggest winners and losers of the past week?
- How do the latest bracket projections shape up?
- What are the key games to keep an eye on this week?
- We each give our pitch to “buy and sell” the case of some tier two teams.
- What is the best duo in college basketball?
- What teams do we each think will make the Final Four?
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.