It’s the 188th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and we are back to talk about Maryland men’s basketball.
The No. 12 Terps clinched a share of the Big Ten regular season championship with a win over Michigan last Sunday. They are now set at the No. 3 seed in the Big Ten tournament.
Brandon Simberg and I discuss an unprecedented NCAA Tournament to come. We then recap the Terps’ victory over the Wolverines, as well as the women’s basketball’s Big Ten tournament championship, before previewing the Big Ten tournament.
Here we discuss:
- What are the big changes to the NCAA Tournament?
- How will having no fans impact March Madness?
- What conference awards did both the men’s and women’s teams garner this season?
- What does a share of the Big Ten title mean to Maryland?
- What can we expect from the Big Ten tournament? (we recorded before fans were barred)
- Just how impressive is this Terps women’s basketball team?
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter HERE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.