Coming off a thrilling victory over Minnesota, No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball will take on the visiting No. 24 Michigan State Spartans in a primetime Saturday night matchup.
These two teams met two weeks ago in East Lansing, Michigan, where Maryland came away with a 67-60 victory. The Terps have a two-game lead in the Big Ten standings. With a win, Maryland would secure at least a share of the Big Ten regular season title, which would be the program’s first conference title since the 2009-10 season.
Michigan State has been improving as of late, coming off back-to-back wins and crawling into the top 25 this past week.
College Park will undoubtably electric Saturday as ESPN’s College GameDay will be in town in the morning to kick off the festivities. That will air at 11 a.m. ET.
The game will be televised on ESPN.
Maryland: 23-5 (13-4 Big Ten)
Michigan State: 19-9 (11-6 Big Ten)
All-time series: Michigan State leads 9-6
Odds: Maryland -2.5, O/U 138 (as of Friday night)
How to watch and listen
Saturday, Feb. 29th, 8:00 p.m. (ET), XFINITY Center, College Park, MD.
TV: ESPN (Dan Shulman, play-by-play; Jay Bilas, Analyst)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Balt.) / 980 AM (DC), TuneIn Radio App, ESPN Radio, XM/Sirius 84 (Johnny Holliday and Chris Knoche)
Catch up before the game
- No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball vs No. 24 Michigan State preview (Part 2)
- ‘It’s a Maryland thing’: The No. 9 Terps’ pregame routine starts with their young fans
- Everything you need to know for College GameDay
- Testudo Times Podcast: The comeback kids
- No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball mounts massive second half comeback, beats Minnesota, 74-73
- Three takeaways from No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball’s 74-73 win over Minnesota
- TT Court Vision: Maryland pulls off improbable comeback at Minnesota
- Podcast: Road to Atlanta (ep. 1)