After falling to then-No. 25 Ohio State in Columbus Sunday, No. 7 Maryland men’s basketball will clash with the unranked Minnesota Golden Gophers in Minneapolis Wednesday night.
This is the first matchup between the two teams this season. And with it being the second-to-last road game on the Terps’ schedule — they’ll look to keep up their recent trend of road success having won four of their last away from Xfinity Center.
Holding a two-game lead in the Big Ten, Maryland finds itself in a good spot with four games remaining in the season as it faces a struggling Minnesota team that is currently on a three-game losing streak.
And with No. 7 Duke losing Tuesday night, a win could help the Terps’ case for the two-seed in the East region come Selection Sunday.
Maryland: 22-5 (12-4 Big Ten)
Minnesota: 13-13 (7-9 Big Ten)
All-time series: Maryland leads 9-2
Odds: Minnesota -1, O/U 134 (as of Tuesday night)
How to watch and listen
Wednesday, Feb. 26th, 9:00 p.m. (ET), Williams Arena, Minneapolis, MN.
TV: BTN (Kevin Kugler, Play-by-Play; Jess Settles, Analyst)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Balt.) / 980 AM (DC), TuneIn Radio App, XM/Sirius 84 (Johnny Holliday and Chris Knoche)
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Catch up before the game
- No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball vs Minnesota preview
- Maryland men’s basketball drops to No. 9 in latest AP Top 25 poll
- No. 7 Maryland men’s basketball’s nine-game win streak ended by No. 25 Ohio State, 79-72
- Film room: Aaron Wiggins shines but Terps falter at Ohio State
- No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball will go as far as Anthony Cowan Jr. and Jalen Smith take it
- Podcast: Road to Atlanta (ep. 1)
- Three takeaways from No. 7 Maryland men’s basketball’s 79-72 loss at No. 25 Ohio State
- 2020 PG Aquan Smart commits to Maryland