No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball is back at Xfinity Center for a Tuesday night matchup against Nebraska.
The Terps are on a six game winning streak and sit atop of the Big Ten standings after defeating then-No. 20 Illinois, 75-66, on the road last Friday.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, the Cornhuskers sit at 13th place in the conference and have lost eight-straight contests.
Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon could reach a big milestone, as a victory will be his 200th overall with the the Terps, which would make him the second-fastest coach to reach that mark in program history.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but please be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball vs Nebraska preview
- No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball is setting itself apart with a knack for comebacks
- Maryland men’s basketball stays put at No. 9 in latest AP Top 25
- No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball overcomes 14-point deficit, defeats No. 20 Illinois, 75-66
- Maryland men’s basketball is a No. 3 seed in first NCAA Tournament bracket reveal
- Three takeaways from No. 9 Maryland men’s basketball’s 75-66 win over No. 20 Illinois
- TT Court Vision: Terps pick up comeback win at Illinois
- Maryland basketball programs continue to prove to be some of the nation’s best