Maryland men’s basketball plays Mount St. Mary’s Sunday afternoon, looking to start 3-0 for the seventh straight season.
The Terps have had a loaded slate to start this season, with this contest marking their third game in five days. They defeated Old Dominion, 85-67, on Wednesday and took a dominant 82-52 victory over Navy on Friday.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- How to watch Maryland men’s basketball vs Mount St. Mary’s
- An efficient scoring display powers Maryland men’s basketball past Navy, 82-52
- Maryland men’s basketball runs past Old Dominion, 85-67, for season-opening victory
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s win over Old Dominion
- Eric Ayala has all the tools to take over as Maryland’s next lead point guard
- James Graham III to enroll early, join Maryland men’s basketball this season
- After rigorous offseason training, Chol Marial is primed for a breakout season