Maryland men’s basketball starts its 2020-21 season against Old Dominion Wednesday at 2 p.m.
The Terps enter this season without the leading tandem of Jalen Smith and Anthony Cowan Jr. Head coach Mark Turgeon added several new players this offseason, including transfers Jairus Hamilton and Galin Smith, and freshmen Marcus Dockery, Aquan Smart and Arnaud Revas.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- Maryland men’s basketball vs. Old Dominion preview
- After rigorous offseason training, Chol Marial is primed for a breakout season
- Testudo Times Podcast: The 2020-21 Maryland Basketball Preview
- Three thoughts ahead of the Maryland men’s basketball season
- Eric Ayala has all the tools to take over as Maryland’s next lead point guard
- Transfers Jairus Hamilton and Galin Smith are set to play big roles for Maryland men’s basketball
- Breaking down Maryland men’s basketball’s nonconference schedule