No. 15 Maryland men’s basketball takes on Indiana in its first game of 2020 Saturday, hoping to improve to 2-1 in Big Ten play.
The Hoosiers, also with an 11-2 record, are coming off an 71-64 defeat at the hands of Arkansas. Their other loss this season was to Wisconsin on Dec. 7.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but please be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- No. 15 Maryland men’s basketball vs Indiana preview
- Testudo Times Podcast: Bring on the Big Ten
- Four takeaways from No. 15 Maryland men’s basketball’s first part of the season
- Film room: Breaking down Maryland men’s basketball’s 84-70 win over Bryant
- Maryland’s Chol Marial took advantage of his long-awaited opportunity to get back on the court
- Maryland men’s basketball drops to No. 15 in latest AP Top 25
- Three takeaways from No. 13 Maryland men’s basketball’s 84-70 win over Bryant
- No. 13 Maryland men’s basketball ends nonconference play with 84-70 victory over Bryant