After closing out its non conference schedule with an 84-70 victory against Bryant, No. 15 Maryland men’s basketball team looks to continue its winning ways into the new year as it hosts Indiana Saturday.
Senior Anthony Cowan Jr. led the team with 19 points and four assists on 4-for-11 shooting in the Terps’ last outing. The final game of 2019 saw the debut of 7’2 freshman Chol Marial, who scored six points and grabbed five boards in 14 minutes of action. Despite another slow start and 16 turnovers, the Terps managed to shoot 26-for-55 from the field and outrebound the Bulldogs 48-16.
Maryland will host an 11-2 Indiana team that is coming off a close 71-64 loss to Arkansas.
The game will be televised on Fox and is scheduled to start at noon.
Maryland: 11-2 (1-1 Big Ten)
Indiana: 11-2 (1-1 Big Ten)
All-Time Series: Indiana leads 6-2
Odds: Maryland -8, O/U 139.5
How to watch and listen
Time: Saturday, January 4th, 12:00 p.m. (E.T.), Xfinity Center, College Park, Maryland
Watch: Fox (Joe Davis, Play-by-Play; Jim Jackson, Analyst; Lisa Byington, sideline)
Listen: 105.7 FM (Balt.) / 980 AM (DC), TuneIn Radio App, XM 195, Sirius 135 (Johnny Holliday, Walt Williams and Chris Knoche)
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Catch up before the game
- No. 15 Maryland men’s basketball vs Indiana preview
- Testudo Times Podcast: Bring on the Big Ten
- Four takeaways from No. 15 Maryland men’s basketball’s first part of the season
- Film room: Breaking down Maryland men’s basketball’s 84-70 win over Bryant
- Maryland’s Chol Marial took advantage of his long-awaited opportunity to get back on the court
- Maryland men’s basketball drops to No. 15 in latest AP Top 25
- Three takeaways from No. 13 Maryland men’s basketball’s 84-70 win over Bryant
- No. 13 Maryland men’s basketball ends nonconference play with 84-70 victory over Bryant