No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball is still without a true road win, but the team looks to change that Tuesday against Northwestern in Evanston, Illinois.
The Terps (14-4, 4-3 Big Ten) are coming off a one-game homestand where they took a 57-50 win over Purdue. They currently in fourth place in the Big Ten standings, while the Wildcats sit in last place with a 1-6 record in conference play.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but please be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball vs Northwestern preview
- For Kansas native Mark Turgeon, Chiefs’ Super Bowl appearance is worth the lifelong wait
- Aaron Wiggins is getting his shot back for Maryland men’s basketball
- Maryland men’s basketball stays at No. 17 in AP Top 25
- No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball uses best start of season in 57-50 victory over Purdue
- Three takeaways from No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball 57-50 win over Purdue
- Film room: Jalen Smith’s dominant performance leads the way in win over Purdue
- Testudo Times Podcast: Bumps on the road and a much-needed win
- Maryland men’s basketball fan confidence rebounds in Week 8 FanPulse poll