Following a road trip that resulted in consecutive losses, No. 17 Maryland men's basketball looks to get back on track at home Saturday as it takes on the Purdue Boilermakers.
The Terps are coming off a last-second 56-54 loss at the hands of Wisconsin on Tuesday. They have yet to win a true road game this season, posting an 0-4 mark. Luckily for Maryland, Purdue will be coming to College Park where the it is 10-0 on the year.
The Boilermakers are coming off a 29-point upset over No. 8 Michigan State and six days rest to go along with it. Purdue and Maryland are both tied for sixth place in the Big Ten with a 3-3 record, so the winner of this one will jump in the standings.
The game will be televised on ESPN2 and is scheduled to start at 2 P.M. ET.
Maryland: 13-4 (3-3 Big Ten)
Purdue: 10-7 (3-3 Big Ten)
All-Time Series: Purdue leads 5-3
Odds: Maryland -6, O/U 124.5 (as of Saturday morning)
How to watch and listen
Saturday, Jan. 18th, 2:00 P.M. (ET), XFINITY Center, College Park, Maryland
Listen: 105.7 FM (Balt.) / ESPN 980 AM (D.C.), TuneIn Radio App, XM 195, Sirius 135 (Johnny Holliday, Walt Williams and Chris Knoche)
Catch up before the game
- No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball vs Purdue preview
- The wild, wild Big Ten explained
- TT Court Vision: Late game miscues cost Terps their first road win of the season
- No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball blows late lead, falls to Wisconsin, 56-54
- Three takeaways from No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball’s 56-54 loss to Wisconsin
- ouTTakes podcast: Len Elmore