After suffering its third straight loss on the road, No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball will look to bounce back this Tuesday against Wisconsin.
The Terps suffered a 67-49 defeat — their worst of the season — at Iowa Friday, resulting in a drop in the latest AP Top 25 Poll Monday. Despite having a 13-3 record, Maryland has struggled mightily on the road this season, leading to each of its three defeats.
Mark Turgeon and his squad will have another opportunity to capture a road win against a Wisconsin team fresh off an 58-49 upset victory at No. 20 Penn State. The Badgers are 10-6 this season and have won five of their last six games.
The game will be televised on ESPN2 and is scheduled to start at 9 P.M. ET.
Maryland: 13-3 (3-2 Big Ten)
Wisconsin: 10-6 (3-2 Big Ten)
All-Time Series: Wisconsin leads 7-6
Odds: Wisconsin -2.5, O/U 124 (as of Tuesday morning)
How to watch and listen
Tuesday, Jan. 14th, 9:00 P.M. (ET), Kohl Center, Madison, Wisconsin
TV: ESPN2 (Dave Flemming, Play-by-play; Dan Dakich, Analyst)
Listen: 105.7 FM (Balt.) / 980 AM (DC), TuneIn Radio App, XM 195, Sirius 135 (Johnny Holliday, Walt Williams and Chris Knoche)
Catch up before the game
- No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball vs Wisconsin preview
- Terps fall to No. 17 in latest AP Top 25
- Maryland men’s basketball lands at No. 19 in latest NET rankings
- No. 12 Maryland men’s basketball suffers worst loss of season to Iowa, 67-49
- TT Court Vision: Poor execution and effort tell the story in Terps’ blowout loss to Iowa
- Three takeaways from No. 12 Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to Iowa
- Testudo Times Podcast: Defense is B1G