Fresh off a win over No. 11 Ohio State, No. 12 Maryland men’s basketball is on the road to face Iowa Friday night.
The Terps still haven’t gotten a true road win this season, though they picked up three neutral site wins at the Orlando Invitational. They’ll look to improve to 4-1 in Big Ten play with a win in Iowa City, which would put the team at sole second place in the conference (Rutgers is currently tied).
The Hawkeyes have lost two straight games, coming at the hands of then-No. 20 Penn State and Nebraska, for a mere 1-3 record in conference play.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but please be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- No. 12 Maryland men’s basketball vs Iowa preview
- Jalen Smith and Donta Scott are giving the No. 12 Terps the physicality they need down low
- Testudo Times Podcast: Defense is B1G
- No. 12 Maryland men’s basketball relies on defense in 67-55 win over No. 11 Ohio State
- TT Court Vision: Three-point shooting and defense led the way in big win over Buckeyes
- Three takeaways from No. 12 Maryland men’s basketball’s 67-55 win over No. 11 Ohio State