After a decisive victory against No. 11 Ohio State, No. 12 Maryland men’s basketball will hit the road against Iowa Friday and look to end its road woes.
The win gave the Terps a perfect 10-0 record at home, but they have struggled on the road. Maryland’s only two losses this season were suffered on the road and it will look to pick up its first away victory in Iowa City.
The Hawkeyes are currently riding a two-game losing streak, leaving them winless in 2020. Junior leader Luke Garza, who provided a lowly five points in last year’s one-point loss to the Terps, is averaging 22.1 points and 10.7 rebounds per game this season and will hope to exact some revenge against the hot Terps.
The game will be broadcasted on FS1 at 7:00 p.m. ET.
Maryland: 13-2 (3-1 Big Ten)
Iowa: 10-5 (1-3 Big Ten)
All-time series: Maryland leads 6-3
Odds: Maryland -1.5 O/U 146 (as of Thursday night)
How to watch and listen
Friday, Jan. 10th, 7:00 p.m. (ET), Carver-Hawkeye Arena, Iowa City
TV: FS1 (Jeff Levering, Play-by-Play; Stephen Bardo, Analyst)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Balt.) / 980 AM (DC), TuneIn Radio App, XM 195, Sirius 135 (Johnny Holliday and Chris Knoche)
Stream: Fox Sports Live
Catch up before the game
- No. 12 Maryland men’s basketball vs Iowa preview
- Jalen Smith and Donta Scott are giving the No. 12 Terps the physicality they need down low
- Testudo Times Podcast: Defense is B1G
- No. 12 Maryland men’s basketball relies on defense in 67-55 win over No. 11 Ohio State
- TT Court Vision: Three-point shooting and defense led the way in big win over Buckeyes
- Three takeaways from No. 12 Maryland men’s basketball’s 67-55 win over No. 11 Ohio State