No. 13 Maryland men’s basketball is back at Xfinity Center for the first time since Dec. 7 to take on Bryant in its last nonconference game of the season.
The Terps dropped their last two showings against Penn State and Seton Hall, who were both unranked at the time, but look to get back on track after a 10 day break from gameplay for the holidays.
The game will be broadcasted on BTN by Drew Carter (Play-by-Play) and Christy Winters Scott (Analyst). You can stream the contest online here. Want to listen on radio instead? Tune in to 105.7 FM (Balt) or 980AM (DC) to catch Johnny Holliday (Play-by-Play), Chris Knoche (Analyst) and Walt Williams (Analyst) on the airwaves.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but please be respectful.
Vegas: Maryland -21.5, O/U 135.5 (as of Sunday morning)
ESPN BPI: Maryland has a 95.8 percent chance to win.
KenPom: Maryland 82, Bryant 60 (Maryland has a 98 percent chance to win.)
Catch up before the game
- No. 13 Maryland men’s basketball vs Bryant preview
- Mitchell twins leave Maryland men’s basketball, enter transfer portal
- ‘Farm tough’: Reese Mona’s upbringing gave him an unmatched work ethic
- Maryland men’s basketball falls to No. 13 in latest AP Top 25
- Maryland men’s basketball’s offense has faltered in its last two losses
- No. 7 Maryland men’s basketball struggles mightily in 52-48 defeat to Seton Hall
- Three takeaways from No. 7 Maryland men’s basketball’s 52-48 loss to Seton Hall