Maryland will be attempting to slow down a scorching hot Markus Howard, who is arguably the best player in college basketball. In just two Orlando Invitational tournament games, Howard has put up 91 points, breaking the tournament point record that was set in 2015.
The Terps have gotten off to a slow start in their previous two games but cannot afford to do that against the 5-1 Golden Eagles.
The game will be televised on ESPN.
All-time series: N/A (the teams have never played each other)
Odds: Maryland -2.5, O/U 153 (as of Sunday morning)
How to watch and listen
Sunday, Dec. 1, 1 p.m. (ET), ESPN Wide World of Sports, Orlando, Fla.
TV: ESPN (Dave Feldman, Dan Dakich)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Balt.) / 980 AM (DC), TuneIn Radio App, XM 195, Sirius 135 (Johnny Holliday, Walt Williams and Chris Knoche)
Catch up before the game
- No. 5 Maryland men’s basketball vs Marquette preview
- No. 5 Maryland men’s basketball remains puzzled by slow starts
- No. 5 Maryland men’s basketball uses late run to seal 80-73 victory over Harvard
- Determined and unwavering, Anthony Cowan Jr. leads No. 5 Maryland men’s basketball to 76-69 win over Temple
- Eric Ayala and Jalen Smith break through in second half for No. 5 Maryland men’s basketball against Temple