Today, the Terps turn their attention to the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (3-1). Oakland sports three key players — redshirt seniors Xavier Hill-Mais and Brad Brechting and sophomore Daniel Oladapo — that are over 6’7.
These two teams have only met once previously, with Maryland taking a 72-56 victory in December 2014.
The Terps will be looking to jump out to a 3-0 record for the sixth consecutive season.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but please be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- No. 7 Maryland men’s basketball vs Oakland preview
- How to watch No. 7 Maryland men’s basketball vs. Oakland
- Testudo Times Podcast: What we learned from the start of the Maryland basketball seasons
- Fan confidence in Maryland men’s basketball on rise, while it sinks to another low for football
- Former teammates Anthony Cowan Jr. and Jeff Dowtin reunited on opposite sides of the court
- TT court vision: Dominant guard play leads the way in win over Rhode Island
- The big Maryland men’s basketball 2019-20 preview