It’s time for the 82nd episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and in the two weeks without a show, it appears that literally everything has been happening!
Ryan, Thomas and Jared joined me to go over all of these topics and more:
- Who stood out at Maryland’s spring game? And what can we learn from it when Caleb Henderson didn’t play?
- Who are the new commits for the Terps that committed at the spring game and what is left for D.J Durkin and company to do with regards to recruiting?
- How surprising is Justin Jackson’s declaration for the NBA Draft, and what is the likelihood he actually stays in it and doesn’t come back for his sophomore season?
- Who is Sean Obi, and what exactly will he bring for Mark Turgeon and company next season?
- Maryland women’s basketball stopped the bleeding by getting a commitment. How does this bode for the future?
- How many players from Maryland will get drafted this weekend, and if so, where and when will they be drafted?
We also went over the goings on with spring sports as well. All of us here at Testudo Times also want to send their messages of support for those who were laid off by ESPN, because in this business, we’re all in it together.