It’s the 79th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and another Maryland men’s basketball season is over too soon.
Ryan and Matt joined me to talk about these topics and more:
- How and why did Maryland exit in the first round of the tournament against Xavier?
- Is this a successful season for the Terps or did their early hot start inflate expectations too much?
- A preliminary look at the 2017-18 roster, while also looking at Melo Trimble’s draft dilemma and any potential transfers out of the program.
- Giving the women’s team (particularly Destiny Slocum) some much needed love as they head to Bridgeport for the Sweet 16 and potentially an Elite 8 rematch with UConn.
- Our usual spring sports update.
Just because the two revenue sports seasons are over doesn’t mean the podcast or the site is taking any days off. Stay tuned for plenty of good things coming as the Maryland sports schedule starts to get a bit lighter. But don’t forget to enjoy the show!
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here and SoundCloud here. If you're into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that's always a good thing.