This is the 63rd episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and it's time to celebrate, because it's basketball season at last!
Ryan and I are joined by TT's resident hoops savant Matt Ellentuck to preview the upcoming season, and we talked about these topics in particular:
- Storylines heading into the season
- What are Melo Trimble's expectations?
- What are the expectations for the latest batch of freshmen?
- How will Mark Turgeon mix and match his lineups?
- Where do the Terps rank in the Big Ten and nationally?
We also talk about whether this Terps season will end in March at the NCAA Tournament. Later on in the show, Ryan and I talked about how and why Caleb Rowe replaced Perry Hills after his injury against Michigan, and who might do so on Saturday, as well as the new all-red uniforms and the Terps foray into Friday Night Football next season.
Football and the news might be getting you down, but the good news is basketball season is here to wash away some of those blues. Enjoy the show!
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here and SoundCloud here. If you're into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that's always a good thing.