Chicago Bears wide receiver D.J. Moore exploded for 159 yards on nine receptions and a touchdown in a 37-17 win against the Atlanta Falcons this past weekend.
DJ Moore!!— Maryland Football (@TerpsFootball) December 31, 2023
Terp vibes so high rn pic.twitter.com/HfHfCeN2hH
Moore is up to 1,300 receiving yards on the year — a career high — which ranks seventh in the league, and has set a personal-best with eight touchdowns.
Meanwhile, Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs has seen a significant drop in production over the past four games. Diggs had only 26 yards on four receptions in a win over the New England Patriots, and has failed to break the 50-yard mark in over a month. Once third in the league for receiving yards, Diggs is now 17th.
Green Bay Packers safety Darnell Savage returned after a two-game hiatus and had an up-and-down game. Savage missed two tackles in the Packers’ win over Minnesota Vikings, which contributed to a 26.3 tackling grade, per Pro Football Focus. In coverage, Savage allowed one reception for nine yards.
After drilling a game-winning field goal the week prior, Patriots kicker Chad Ryland missed his only field goal attempt this week. Ryland made all three of his extra points, however, improving to 24-for-25 on the year. He currently ranks 40th among NFL kickers in field-goal percentage.
Indianapolis Colts safety Nick Cross saw a season-high 82 snaps in a crucial win against the Las Vegas Raiders. He totaled nine tackles, with his role as a free safety continuing to grow. Raiders rookie cornerback Jakorian Bennett was in the same game, but only saw three snaps — all on special teams.
- Tennessee Titans tight end Chigoziem Okonkwo had three receptions for 34 yards in a loss to the Houston Texans.
- Titans offensive lineman Jaelyn Duncan played 30 snaps.
- Bills running back Ty Johnson had 22 yards on five rushes against the Patriots.
- Cleveland Browns offensive guard Michael Dunn registered 18 snaps Thursday night against the New York Jets.
- Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman Spencer Anderson played six snaps against the Seattle Seahawks.
- New York Giants rookie cornerback Deonte Banks was inactive against the Los Angeles Rams.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Rakim Jarrett, Arizona Cardinals linebacker Josh Woods, Jets defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson and Bears edge rusher Yannick Ngakoue are on injured reserve.
- Tyler Mabry (Seahawks), Byron Cowart (Dolphins), Durell Nchami (Broncos), Jake Funk (Ravens) and Anthony McFarland Jr. (Steelers) remained on practice squads