BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — The Testudo Times Podcast is here with all the rapid reactions you need from No. 8-seed Maryland men’s basketball’s NCAA Tournament first-round win over No. 9-seed West Virginia. Following the full breakdown, the editors look ahead to a matchup with No. 1 overall seed Alabama.
All that and more on our latest podcast.
On this episode
- Maryland survived West Virginia in a thrilling 67-65 first-round win to kick off the first round of action.
- The Terps had a brutal start to the game but turned it around for a halftime lead. What exactly happened in the first half?
- The Mountaineers and Terps went blow for blow in a riveting second half, which we break down as well.
- Analysis of individual player performances and trends from the win.
- Looking ahead to Alabama; is there anything the Terps can do to knock off the Big Dance’s top dog?
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content. You can find Sam Oshtry, Ben Dickson and Emmett Siegel on Twitter for more content as well.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.