New York Jets defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson set a new career high Sunday when he recorded his sixth sack of the season. He had 1.5 total sacks on the afternoon.
According to Pro Football Focus, Jefferson ranks third among all defensive tackles in sack production.
In his first game in six weeks, Packers safety Darnell Savage totaled his best defensive grade (85.0) of the season, according to PFF. He tallied four tackles and a pass breakup.
Tennessee Titans tight end Chigoziem Okonkwo recorded a season-high 62 yards on three receptions in a loss to the Indianapolis Colts.
Will Levis throws a bomb to Chig Okonkwopic.twitter.com/1ufy7W5ITP— CatsCoverage.com (@Cats_Coverage) December 3, 2023
“We’ll continue to find ways to have him help us in the run game and in the pass game,” Titans head coach Mike Vrabel said of Okonkwo.
Titans offensive lineman Jaelyn Duncan had a rough go in his second start, allowing nine pressures and three sacks, according to PFF. Duncan showed flashes in the run game, with a key block for running back Derrick Henry’s first touchdown, but continued to struggle in pass protection.
New England Patriots cornerback J.C. Jackson had three tackles and a pass breakup against the Los Angelos Chargers. His work against wide receiver Quinton Johnson helped hold the Charges to just six points.
With the Patriots unable to produce on offense, kicker Chad Ryland did not attempt a field goal or extra point.
- Stefon Diggs (Bills), Ty Johnson (Bills), D.J. Moore (Bears), Yannick Ngakoue (Bears), Deonte Banks (Giants) and Jakorian Bennett (Raiders) all were on byes this week.
- Indianapolis Colts safety Nick Cross saw 58 snaps against the Titans, and had solid PFF grades for defense and tackling.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Josh Woods tallied five tackles and a pressure.
- Cleveland Browns guard Michael Dunn saw 14 snaps.
- Pittsburgh Steelers running back Anthony McFarland Jr. played four snaps.
- Steelers guard Spencer Anderson saw two snaps.
- Wide receiver Jacob Copeland was signed to the Steelers practice squad.
- Tyler Mabry (Seahawks) and Byron Cowart (Dolphins) remain on practice squads.