On this episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, the crew goes over Maryland men’s basketball’s season as a whole now that its season is officially over. They talk about the team’s four-point loss in the second round of the Big Ten tournament and where the program will go from here moving forward.
All that and more on our latest podcast.
On this episode:
- Now that the Maryland men’s basketball season is over, will there ever be a more chaotic season than this one?
- Looking at Maryland’s loss to Michigan State in the postseason
- What happened in the final few minutes to give the Terps a chance?
- Did Eric Ayala and Fatts Russell do enough to give Maryland a shot at winning?
- What is to come with Qudus Wahab and Julian Reese?
- What will be next for interim head coach Danny Manning and who will the Terps target?
- Marcus Dockery entering the transfer portal and what it means
- Who was Maryland’s MVP of 2021-22?
- Predictions for the NCAA Tournament
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content. You can find hosts Lauren Rosh and Dylan Spilko on Twitter for more content, as well.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.