Maryland men’s basketball will have a challenge in its second-to-last home game of the 2021-22 season.
The Terps will be taking on No. 22 Ohio State in College Park this Sunday, marking the second time this season that these two teams face each other. Ohio State won the first matchup by 15 back on Feb. 6.
Maryland has just two teams, Minnesota and Nebraska, behind it in the Big Ten standings heading into Sunday’s matchup.
Let’s take a quick look at the game with the Buckeyes.
Maryland: (13-15, 5-12 Big Ten)
Ohio State: (18-7, 11-5 Big Ten)
All-time series: Maryland leads 9-8
Odds: Ohio State -4 (Courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook, *Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.)
How to watch and listen
Sunday, Feb. 27, 4 p.m. ET, Xfinity Center, College Park, Maryland
TV: CBS — Kevin Harlan (Play-by-Play), Dan Bonner (Analyst)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Balt) / 980AM (DC) / XM388 - Johnny Holliday, Chris Knoche, Walt Williams
Stream: Watch CBS Sports
Catch up before the game
- Maryland men’s basketball vs. No. 22 Ohio State preview (part two)
- Maryland men’s basketball falls to Indiana for second time this season in 74-64 loss
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to Indiana
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s win over Penn State
- Maryland men’s basketball’s strong second half powers it past Penn State, 67-61
- Maryland men’s basketball captures fourth conference win after taking down Nebraska, 90-74
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s road win over Nebraska
- Maryland men’s basketball’s miraculous road effort falls just short at No. 3 Purdue, 62-61
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to No. 3 Purdue
This sponsored post was published according to our guiding principles.