Maryland men’s basketball has a chance to extend its win streak and avenge its loss to Indiana earlier this season when it travels to Bloomington, Indiana, for a 7 p.m. tip-off.
The Terps are coming off of wins against Nebraska and Penn State and are in 12th place in the Big Ten. However, a win could propel them to 10th place.
Indiana has not won a game since it beat Maryland in College Park on Jan. 29, losing five straight heading into Thursday’s contest.
Let’s take a quick look at the matchup
Maryland: (13-14, 5-11 Big Ten)
Indiana: (16-10, 7-9 Big Ten)
All-time series: Maryland leads 7-6
Odds: Indiana -6.5 (Courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook, *Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.)
How to watch and listen
Thursday, Feb. 24, 7 p.m. ET, Assembly Hall, Bloomington, Indiana
TV: FS1: Brandon Gaudin (Play-by-Play), Stephen Bardo (Analyst)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Balt) / 980AM (DC) / XM388 - Johnny Holliday, Chris Knoche, Walt Williams
Stream: Fox Sports
Catch up before the game
- Maryland men’s basketball vs. Indiana preview (part two)
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s win over Penn State
- Maryland men’s basketball’s strong second half powers it past Penn State, 67-61
- Maryland men’s basketball captures fourth conference win after taking down Nebraska, 90-74
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s road win over Nebraska
- Maryland men’s basketball’s miraculous road effort falls just short at No. 3 Purdue, 62-61
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to No. 3 Purdue
- Maryland men’s basketball surrenders season-high in points in 110-87 home loss to Iowa
This sponsored post was published according to our guiding principles.