Maryland men's basketball will face Penn State on Monday night in College Park as it looks to win its second straight game.
The Terps had five losses sandwiched in-between its last two wins that came against Rutgers on Jan. 25 and most recently Nebraska on Feb. 18. Maryland had a complete effort in the bout with the Cornhuskers, leading by two at halftime and then rattling off 48 second-half points to close out Nebraska on the road, 90-74.
Despite the win, Maryland still finds itself in the bottom-four of the Big Ten standings with just five games left, including the Penn State matchup.
Let’s take a brief look at the game against the Nittany Lions.
Maryland: (12-14, 4-11 Big Ten)
Penn State: (11-12, 6-9 Big Ten)
All-time series: Maryland leads 14-13
Odds: Maryland -2.5 (Courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook, *Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.)
How to watch and listen
Monday, Feb. 21, 7 p.m. ET, Xfinity Center, College Park, Maryland
TV: ESPN2 - Jason Benetti (Play-by-Play), Robbie Hummel (Analyst)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Balt) / 980AM (DC) / XM388 - Johnny Holliday, Chris Knoche, Walt Williams
Stream: Watch ESPN
Catch up before the game
- Maryland men’s basketball vs. Penn State preview
- Maryland men’s basketball captures fourth conference win after taking down Nebraska, 90-74
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s road win over Nebraska
- Maryland men’s basketball’s miraculous road effort falls just short at No. 3 Purdue, 62-61
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to No. 3 Purdue
- Maryland men’s basketball surrenders season-high in points in 110-87 home loss to Iowa
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s ugly showing against Iowa
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to No. 16 Ohio State
- Maryland men’s basketball struggles to contain No. 16 Ohio State in 82-67 loss
This sponsored post was published according to our guiding principles.