Maryland men’s basketball has a chance to get back in the win column when it heads to Nebraska to take on the Cornhuskers on Friday at 9 p.m.
The Terps have had a long stretch off, with their last game this past Sunday. Maryland had a chance to upset one of the best teams in the country in then-No. 3 Purdue, but ultimately fell 62-61.
When Maryland travels to Nebraska it will be a matchup between the last-place team in the Big Ten in Nebraska and the second to last-place team in the conference in Maryland.
Let’s take a quick look at the matchup.
Maryland: (11-14, 3-11 Big Ten)
Nebraska: (7-18, 1-13 Big Ten)
All-time series: Maryland leads 9-3
Odds: Maryland -2 (Courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook, *Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.)
How to watch and listen
Friday, Feb. 18, 9 p.m. ET, Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln, Nebraska
TV: BTN: Kevin Kugler (Play-by-Play), Robbie Hummel (Analyst)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Baltimore) / 980 AM (Washington, D.C.), One Maryland App, Sirius XM 388 (Johnny Holliday, Walt Williams and Chris Knoche)
Stream: Fox Sports
Catch up before the game
- Maryland men’s basketball at Nebraska preview
- Maryland men’s basketball’s miraculous road effort falls just short at No. 3 Purdue, 62-61
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to No. 3 Purdue
- Maryland men’s basketball surrenders season-high in points in 110-87 home loss to Iowa
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s ugly showing against Iowa
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to No. 16 Ohio State
- Maryland men’s basketball struggles to contain No. 16 Ohio State in 82-67 loss
- Experience and leadership: Xavier Green is using his role on the team to keep energy levels high
This sponsored post was published according to our guiding principles.