Maryland men’s basketball is back at the Xfinity Center and will welcome the Iowa Hawkeyes for a 7 p.m. tip.
The Terps will look to bounce back after falling to Ohio State on the road while Iowa is coming off a win against Minnesota.
The first time these two teams met, Maryland kept it close and held the lead at half but ultimately fell to the Hawkeyes, 80-75. This season the Terps are 3-0 in rematches and will look to remain undefeated when facing teams for a second time.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- How to watch Maryland men’s basketball vs. Iowa
- Maryland men’s basketball vs. Iowa preview (part two)
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to No. 16 Ohio State
- Maryland men’s basketball struggles to contain No. 16 Ohio State in 82-67 loss
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s deflating loss to No. 13 Michigan State
- Maryland men’s basketball’s second-half comeback falls just short in 65-63 loss to No. 13 Michigan State
- Experience and leadership: Xavier Green is using his role on the team to keep energy levels high