Maryland men’s basketball will have a chance to shock the league when No. 13 Michigan State comes to College Park.
The Terps are coming off a disappointing home loss to Indiana, where Maryland shot abysmally in front of a great home crowd.
The last time these two teams played was in the Big Ten tournament last season where Maryland defeated the Spartans. However, that was a down year for Michigan State. This season, the Spartans look like a contender in the conference.
Let’s take a quick look at the matchup.
Maryland: (11-10, 3-7 Big Ten)
Michigan State: (16-4, 7-2 Big Ten)
All-time series: Tied 8-8
Odds: Michigan State -4 (Courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook, *Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.)
How to watch and listen
Tuesday, Feb. 1, 7 p.m. ET, Xfinity Center, College Park, Maryland
TV: ESPN 2 — Jason Benetti (Play-by-Play), Robbie Hummel (Analyst), Myron Medcalf (Reporter)
Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network - Johnny Holliday (Play-by-Play), Chris Knoche (Analyst)
Catch up before the game
- Maryland men’s basketball vs. No. 10 Michigan State preview
- Experience and leadership: Xavier Green is using his role on the team to keep energy levels high
- Maryland men’s basketball’s offense falters in 68-55 home loss to Indiana
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to Indiana
- Maryland men’s basketball takes down Rutgers, 68-60, in second straight conference win
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s win over Rutgers
This sponsored post was published according to our guiding principles.