Welcome to the final episode of 2022 of the Testudo Times Podcast! On this episode, the editors discuss their biggest takeaways from early national signing day and Maryland football’s class thus far. Next, they move into a Maryland men’s basketball discussion as it returns from an eight-day hiatus. Finally, they hand out their end of year superlatives for Maryland athletics.
All that and more on our latest podcast.
On this episode
- Breaking down Maryland football’s recruiting class, which ranks No. 34 in the country (247Sports Composite) after early national signing day.
- What to watch in the Duke’s Mayo Bowl between Maryland and NC State, which just eight days away.
- Maryland men’s basketball returns from its break for finals. We wrap up the Terps’ embarrassing home loss to UCLA and dive into the team’s biggest problems right now.
- Where do the Terps stand in the Big Ten?
- Giving out end of year superlatives! Awards include: Terp (Player) of the Year, Coach of the Year, Game/Moment of the Year, Play of the Year and Recruit of the Year.
Happy holidays everybody!
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content. You can find hosts Sam Oshtry and Ben Dickson on Twitter for more content as well.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.