Maryland men’s basketball is back at home after a two-game road stretch and will welcome the No. 23 Wisconsin Badgers to College Park as it looks for its first conference win of the season.
The Terps faced two challenging opponents in Iowa and Illinois, who boast two of the nation’s top scorers in Keegan Murray and Kofi Cockburn, respectively. The Terps fell to the Hawkeyes 80-75 and the Fighting Illini 76-64, keeping it close with both teams by holding the lead at halftime.
Now, Maryland’s next test is one of the country’s other top-three scorers— Wisconsin’s Johnny Davis.
Wisconsin has won four straight including an upset win over No. 3 Purdue on Monday and most recently an 87-78 victory over Iowa.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- How to watch Maryland men’s basketball vs. No. 23 Wisconsin
- Maryland men’s basketball vs. No. 23 Wisconsin preview
- Maryland men’s basketball drops second straight game, falls to Illinois, 76-64
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to Illinois
- Maryland men’s basketball desperately needs a spark from somewhere after road losses to Iowa, Illinois
- Maryland men’s basketball falls short against Iowa, 80-75
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to Iowa
- Testudo Times Podcast: The Keegan Murray Show
- Breaking down Maryland men’s basketball’s conference schedule through January